Identification: This Room Reservation Agreement is made between Town Center Cold Pressed & the customer (you) as identified in First & Last name fields above.
1. Liability: Customer agrees to reimburse, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Town Center Cold Pressed, and its owners, managers, and employees against any and all liabilities, claims, demands, suits, judgments, damages and losses, including, but not limited to, the costs, expenses, and legal fees in connection therewith or incident thereto, arising out of damage or injury to the property of Town Center Cold Pressed, or to the person or property of third persons, including their officers, directors, agents and employees caused by the fault or negligence of the Customer, its officers, agents or employees.
2. Modification: Town Center Cold Pressed reserves the right to modify the Room Reservation Agreement, including the modification and/or cancellation of your reservation at any time for any reason.
3. Assignment of Agreement: The Customer shall not, without the prior written consent of the Town Center Cold Pressed, assign, delegate, or otherwise transfer, in whole or in part, the contract or any of the Customer’s rights or obligations arising hereunder. Town Center Cold Pressed may, in its sole discretion, consent or decline to consent to any such assignment, delegation, or transfer, or may give its conditional consent thereto. In the event Town Center Cold Pressed conditionally consents to such an assignment, delegation, or transfer, such consent may, without limitation, be conditional upon Customer’s remaining fully and unconditionally liable to Town Center Cold Pressed for any breach of the terms of this Agreement by Customer’s transferee and for any damage or injury sustained by a third party or parties as a result of the intentional act or omission, negligence, or breach of warranty by Customer’s transferee. No part of the space covered by this Room Reservation Agreement may be subdivided or subleased without the written consent, in advance, of Town Center Cold Pressed, and will in every case be subject to all of the same conditions, restrictions, limitations, and obligations as those imposed on Customer by the Agreement.
4. Compliance with All Laws: Customer shall comply with all federal, state and local statutes, ordinances, and regulations now in effect or hereafter adopted, in its use of the premises covered by the Agreement.
5. Governing Law and Venue:
A. Contract interpreted under laws of Virginia. The Agreement shall be deemed to be a Virginia contract and shall be governed as to all matters whether of validity, interpretations, obligations, performance or otherwise exclusively by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, and all questions arising with respect thereto shall be determined in accordance with such laws. Regardless of where actually delivered and accepted, the Agreement shall be deemed to have been delivered and accepted by the parties in the City of Virginia Beach, Virginia.
B. Venue. Any and all suits for any claims or for any and every breach or dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be maintained in the appropriate state court of competent jurisdiction in the City of Virginia Beach or in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Norfolk Division.
6. Guest Count: Final guest count shall not exceed the number specified in this Agreement without prior approval of Town Center Cold Pressed.
7. Final Approval: Customer or its agent(s) understand that Town Center Cold Pressed has final approval for any events, meetings, or other activities hosted on their premises. The Customer, its agents, employees, subcontractors and guests shall not enter or use areas, property or facilities of Town Center Cold Pressed that are not covered by the Agreement. Town Center Cold Pressed is not responsible for ensuring all guests are the Customer’s invitees.
8. Conduct: Customer is responsible for the conduct of Customer’s guests attending.
9. Damages: Customer shall be responsible for any damage or loss to the property or facilities of Town Center Cold Pressed caused by Customer or any of Customer’s guests, agents or employees which occur as the result of their use of the premises covered by this Agreement or as a result of their presence on the premises in connection therewith. Customer will indemnify and hold Town Center Cold Pressed harmless against any claim, loss, or cause of action arising out of any loss or damage to personal property, including equipment or other items brought to the premises by Customer, Customer’s agents or employees, or Customer’s guests in connection with this event contemplated by the Agreement. Town Center Cold Pressed will not be liable for any damage, loss or theft of property entrusted to agents or employees of Town Center Cold Pressed by Customer, or by Customer’s agents, employees, or guests, during Customer’s use of or presence on the premises in connection with this event contemplated by the Agreement.
10. Authorized Representative: The person executing this Agreement expressly represents that he or she has the authority to do so. If the Customer is a corporation, an unincorporated association, partnership or other legal entity, this Agreement shall be binding on such legal entity.
11. Agreement This Room Reservation Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Customer and Town Center Cold Pressed, except as may be modified in accordance with Section 4 of this Agreement.
12. Age Of Consent: The person reserving the meeting space must be 18 years or older and must be an authorized agent of the organization or group.
13. Profits: Groups may not collect money for merchandise, tickets, admission, tuition, or fundraising during reserved room time. Nonprofit membership-based groups may collect organizational dues in meeting rooms.
14. Endorsement: Use of this meeting space does not imply Town Center Cold Pressed's endorsement of the group or information being presented. Any publicity, including brochures, flyers, radio and TV announcements, newspaper ads, social media posts, etc., must carry the name of the individual or organization sponsoring the meeting. Town Center Cold Pressed may not be identified or implied as a sponsor. Town Center Cold Pressed's telephone number may not appear on the publicity. Groups may not use the Town Center Cold Pressed logo, use of Town Center Cold Pressed as a mailing address, and/or should not include Town Center Cold Pressed in marketing materials except as the location of the event.
15. Cleanup Time: Groups must include set up and clean-up time when making reservations. Groups & persons agree to return the room to the configuration in which they found it.
16. Flames: No flame of any kind (open or in containers) or fire hazards are allowed with the exception of birthday candles. Any birthday candles that are used must be approved by Town Center Cold Pressed. Fire exits must remain clear at all times.
17. Materials: Groups that have reserved the meeting room may not display signage, tents, merchandise, or furnishings outside of the meeting room or outside the building, unless given written permission by Town Center Cold Pressed. Tape or adhesives are not to be used on the floor, seats, walls, or painted surfaces in or outside the meeting rooms.
18. Room Arrangement: Attendees are expected to return the room to its original furniture arrangement and condition of cleanliness. A cleaning fee may be assessed to groups if the meeting space requires more than routine cleaning due to improper disposal of food or trash, un-emptied coffee cups or other improper use or lack of cleaning.
19. Repair: Repair or replacement cost due to damage to the facilities, furnishings and/or equipment will be billed to the organization or persons identified as the Customer in this Agreement. Town Center Cold Pressed is the sole determiner of who performs repairs on their property.
20. Privacy: Town Center Cold Pressed cannot guarantee privacy for any meeting. Staff reserves the right to enter the meeting room at any time.
21. Supervision of Children: Town Center Cold Pressed and its owners, managers, and employees are not responsible for the supervision of children at any time.
22. Material Storage: No material can be stored in advance for groups using meeting rooms unless written permission is obtained by Town Center Cold Pressed. Group members are responsible for their own belongings.
23. Capacity: Groups may not exceed posted seating capacities as per the fire code.
24. Registration: Town Center Cold Pressed is not responsible for taking registration for events not endorsed by Town Center Cold Pressed.