Thanks for joining us here at Town Center Cold Pressed! Our blog posts are going to come in two different flavors!
Every first Saturday of the month you will get a firsthand look at our behind the scenes operations with our blog Post Titled: Town Center Cold Pressed Patch Notes
Patch Notes are a way that companies release updated information to the public about a product or service they offer and any upgrades or changes that may have happened from the last update.
Every third Saturday of the month we will dig deep into the heart of what makes Town Center Cold Pressed a one-of-a-kind unique experience in a Blog Post titled: The Town Center Cold Pressed Experience
The Experience blog posts will dive into knowledge, wisdom, our whys, and how-to’s concerning the superfoods we use, products we offer, and where you can find even more information about the high-quality food and beverages served here at Town Center Cold Pressed.
Town Center Cold Pressed will be distributing blog posts, newsletters, and exclusive emails ONLY to YOU - our dedicated fans and subscribers. You won't find this information anywhere else so make sure you keep us in your inbox, out of your junk folder, and check us out online!
The Patch Notes
We are so excited to announce our merger with Jolly Roasters and introduce the new Town Center Cold Pressed Roastery that is almost open for business!
Providing one of a kind experiences with the infusion of on-location roasted coffee, alcohol, tapas, and vision of culture and appreciation, the Roastery will be the embodiment of class and style.
Opening in only a few short weeks!
Find out more at our new website by clicking here.
Give our Roastery Instagram a follow, click here!
Get an EXCLUSIVE first look at our Press Release! Click here to download the article!!
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT! (Tell a friend! We don't mind!)
Meet Your Roasters
Hi everyone! We want to introduce you to our coffee roasters: Brenda Jolly and Will Libby. Previously Brenda owned Jolly Roasters Coffee Co. and Will was a barista at a great cafe outside of Nashville. We recently announced our merge with Jolly Roasters Coffee Co. and our new Roastery opening this spring. As we gear up for our opening we wanted to take a second to introduce you to our roasters and let you know our locally roasted, small batch coffees have hit the shelves in all of our cafes. So without further ado meet Brenda & Will our dynamic roasting duo.
- Your quintessential coffee hipster - long hair, tats & skinny jeans all day every day
- His palate is ridiculous -- if you want to shoot the breeze about the notes in your cup he’s your guy!
- He will crack corny jokes
- His favorite food is pizza
- Born and raised in Hampton Roads
- Loves to travel
- Favorite food is steak and ice cream but not together
- She first fell in love over coffee in 2007 and then fell in love with coffee at Be A Good Neighbor in Harajuku, Tokyo
- Favorite coffee beverage: a cappuccino with a side of espresso. She loves a cappuccino but nothing shows the quality of the coffee like a well-extracted shot of espresso.