Join The TCCP Crew!
Job Title: Crew Member
Reports To: Store Manager
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all guests by taking orders, making recommendations when appropriate, processing payments, and serving food or beverages to guests. Also perform other duties in the areas of food and final order preparation including preparing beverages and arranging food items.
Activities & Responsibilities:
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of Town Center Cold Pressed.
- Warmly and graciously greet all guests as they arrive.
- Present menus to guests and answer questions about menu items, beverages, and other restaurant functions and services.
- Inform guests of daily specials, and make recommendations by providing excellent customer service.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, juices, smuices, or teas according to recipes and specifications.
- Prepare menu items to the designated recipe and specifications such as smoothie bowls, oatmeal and sandwiches
- Read food order tickets and receive verbal instructions with ability to prepare menu items according to instructions.
- Prepare and brew coffee, weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for customers.
- Deliver orders to kitchen; convey any special requests for preparation to kitchen staff.
- Receive and process guest payments.
- Clean and sanitize work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep facilities sanitary and clean.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Complete and review inventory checklist for supplies that need to be reordered.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
- Rotate food, stamp the time and date on food in coolers.
- Perform food preparation tasks, juicing ,and chopping prep items.
- Plan work on orders so that items served together are finished at the same time.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests’ needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Order supplies and stock them on shelves.
Tools & Technology (examples in parentheses):
- Commercial espresso machines
- Cash registers
- Commercial use:
- coffee grinders
- coffee or iced tea makers
- food warmers, microwave ovens, convection ovens, toasters
- Touch screen monitors (tablets)
- Office suite software (Microsoft Office)
- Point-of-sale software
- Able to communicate effectively with managers and kitchen personnel
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)